Thursday, March 10, 2011

What I'm going to do with my extra day off

My extra day off I'm thinking about kicking it with some friends at my house. I cant leave because I'm on house arrest it kinda sucks but ill get over it. The movies sounds kinda fun too I'm  going to go see what movies are out. Maybe I might read for a hour or two to make up for no school tomorrow. Going shopping for a little while with my mom and sisters. Going to go get my ears pierced at Clair's and after a week or so get them gauged pretty big but not nasty big. Help clean the house that way my mom will stay in a good mood when she gets home from school. Play some xbox live with some friends. I'm not sure if my grandma is coming this weekend to come and visit but if she does it will make my weekend better because I haven't seen her for awhile. I'm thinking about getting my tattoos redone on Friday. Other then that I'm going to be pretty bored if I don't get to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment